Tyrone has released a new version of his Willow Springs track for Assetto Corsa.
Willow Springs 1.02 for Assetto Corsa Changelog
- I’ve upped the pit box count to 40.
- Improved the track width and camber of some corners to accurately reflect the real circuit.
- Removed some pitlane gubbins
- Added John Hartman Garage
- Added The Paddock Diner building
- Improved the AI line
- Improved ground surface textures
- Changed the material of the terrain surrounding the track to SAND so you can’t go full speed on it any more!
- Changed the track texture to have more cracks, joins etc – to make it more run down.
- Added more vegetation
- Updated the VAO patch
- Removed the Bridge that nobody liked
- Kept the Ferris wheel because I like it.
- Updated the terrain at turn 3 to better reflect the real track.
- Updated the track map to be a transparent PNG
Located just an hour outside of Los Angeles, Willow Spring is one of the oldest road racing facilities in the United States, hosting competition since 1953. Even though the track is not a staple in the schedules of high-profile racing series, it has become a stalwart in many racing titles, making regular appearances in games such as Project CARS & Gran Turismo.