LilSki has released a new version of his Watkins Glen International track for Assetto Corsa.
The track now comes with new features such as new road & grass textures, bringing it closer to the style of LilSki’s much-acclaimed Road America release.
Watkins Glen International 1.1 for Assetto Corsa Changelog
- Fixed holes between road and T1 apex curb. You can now properly use the first stage of the curb with minimal penalty.
- A strip of road on the outside of T1, T8, and T10 exit curbing will not cause a slowdown. This will allow you to hop the curbing a bit without penalty.
- New road textures
- New grass textures
- CSP Grass FX enabled. Legacy grass is still there for non CSP users.
- Curbs made brighter
- Exit T1 spectator mound added
- Blimp and banner plane from RA so when using CSP they will fly around in a pattern.
- Night lighting should be fixed and come on in the evening as they should.
- Probably more fixes I can’t remember as it has been a while.
- Shader patch support with custom lights
- 4 extra “endurance” layouts that includes temporary track lighting for night races.
- 43 Pit boxes
- Dynamic racing groove
- Dynamic rubbering of lines and curbs
- Track Map
- Working AI
- TV Cameras
- Time Attack support