Varano de’Melegari 2010 – Released
Elwood and mad-horse have released a new version of their popular Varano de’Melegari for rFactor, updating the track to the most recent changes made to the Italian venue.
Most importantly, the new version includes the new Ickx corner as well as lots of other changes as listed below. Older versions of the track are also available for GT Legends, GTR2 & Race07, follow the download link below to the files.
- New Ickx corner. Totally redone by scratch road/terrain of that zone.
- Wider runoff area at Ferro di Cavallo.
- High yellow kerbs inside some corners to avoid shortcutting.
- Billboarded crowd, marshals and 3d grass.
- Marshals protective fencing.
- Slighly banked road of ESSE Veloce.
- Renewed outside detail, expecially racetrack entrance and parking.
- I’ve included a separate .cam file that matches real tv camera positions during race weekends. (Longer layout only)
- 4 Layouts
Also known as the Autodromo Riccardo Paletti, Varano de’Melegari is a 2.374 kilometer permanent road course, primarly used by smaller series and for track day events.