Back in May, Mitja Bonca releaseed his laser-scanned Twin Ring Motegi pay ware track for Assetto Corsa and now a rFactor 2 version has become available as well.
The track took Mitja two years to make, coming with two different layouts and all the bells and whistles of a great track, including dynamic racing groove & rubbering, two sets of TV cams and more.
Like the Assetto Corsa version, Motegi for rFactor 2 sells for 10 Euros here.
– 2 layouts: GP (4801m), oval (2493m)
– GP layout is laser scanned
– Pitboxes and start spots: 30 GP layout & 40 oval layout
– dynamic racing groove, dynamic rubbering of white lines and curbs, dynamic marbles on turns
– fully and great working AI on both layouts
– 2 TV cameras for each layout + 1 special camera for camtool app (read more bellow)
– fully supporst Content Manager and SOL weather (config files will automatically update if needed via CM)
– Track map and sections indicator – 3d grass (if using Conent Manager, there is a new type of 3d grass)
Twin Ring Motegi is unique facility in Japan’s big lineup of race tracks, the circuit is Japan’s only oval track that is joined by several road course configurations, the main one of which is 4.8 kilometer ins length.
From 1998 to 2011, the track hosted CART & Indycar races on both the oval and road course configurations, the track also hosts annual rounds of the popular Japanese Super GT and Super Formula Series.