ThunderWheels 0.4 – Released
Stressed out from simming? Well, how about some fun distraction? G-Boot Games has released a new version of their ThunderWheels off-road racing game. If you know Gene Rally or 80ies aracde-games, you will instantly dig the idea.
Gboot has taken the concept a lot further, equipping their game with an easy-to-use track editor, customizable physics, first and third person view and much more. The 0.4 version can be downloaded below, included 5 complete tracks and the editor to make your own.
- WYSIWYG track editor 99% feature ready (named GBEditor) with realtime terrain deformation, texture splatting and 12 brushes
- five complete circuits
- four car types based on: jeep willys, landrover defender, and two versions of our own designed monstertruck
- AI working
- top-down camera + third and first person camera
- surround sound and EAX trough OpenAL and it plays OGG files
- customizable physics, skins etc… all assets are visible and editable