Thrustmaster’s TX wheel for the new Xbox One is now available in stores as the last specs & info have been revealed.
While primarly aimed at Microsoft’s next-gen console platform, the wheel is also PC compatible and sells for 399 Dollars/293 Euros.
FORCE FEEDBACK BASE WITH BRUSHLESS INDUSTRIAL MOTOR
- Brushless industrial motor
- Ultra-smooth Force Feedback, with zero cogging
- Super-responsive, realistic Force effects, with no latency
- New optimized frictionless dual-belt mechanism
- Fluid and smooth steering – ultra-quiet system
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™*: contactless magnetic sensor, for precision that won’t decrease over time. 16-bit resolution (65536 values on the wheel’s steering axis)
- Adjustable angle of rotation: from 270° to 900°
- Internal memory and upgradable firmware
- Xbox Guide button
- Controller pairing LED for Kinect!
FERRARI-STYLE PEDAL SET
- Metal pedals, with long range of travel
- Brake pedal featuring progressive resistance
ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH PC
- PC compatibility is ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the ts.thrustmaster.com website. With these drivers, you can also make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for your wheel.
DETACHABLE 7/10 SCALE REPLICA OF THE FERRARI 458 ITALIA WHEEL
- Detachable wheel featuring Thrustmaster Quick Release system: quickly switch from one wheel to another.
- Realistic: 28 cm in diameter, with textured rubber grip
- 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters
- 10 cm tall, and attached to the wheel
- 100% metal
- Super high-end tact switch (lifespan of more than 10 million activations)
Comprehensive driving controls
- 10 action buttons (including 1 on the base) replicating the controls found on the real wheel
- Replica 2-position Manettino® dial + replica ENGINE START D-Pad