Thrustmaster Ferrari Vibration GT Cockpit Announced
Thrustmaster has reveiled the mystery product hinted at in their video teasers, unveiling the Ferrari Vibration GT Cockpit 458 Italia Edition for Xbox 360.
This is the second integrated wheel stand solution from Thrustmaster, following the F430 Cockpit that was released in 2010. While the first product was let down by the lack of Force Feedback, Thrustmaster has semi-fixed this issue with the Vibration Cockpit as it at least features vibration effects but no “proper” FFB.
COCKPIT: streamlined body with metal structure and carrying handle – fully adjustable and foldable
- Metal structure is fully adjustable in length and height, to adapt to all gamers (adults/children) and any type of seating (sofa/chair/armchair)
- Foldable with carrying handle for quick and easy storage
- Wide, weighted base (total weight of more than 10 kg) for optimal stability
- Streamlined “Musetto” body in the style of the Ferrari 458 Scuderia Black
WHEEL: 7/10 exact replica of the wheel on the Ferrari F458
- Ultra-precise wheel, featuring 16-bit precision (more than 65,000 values on the wheel’s steering)
- Sequential Up & Down paddle shifters crafted of metal, for Ferrari GT-style driving
- Manettino® dial: lets you change settings directly while driving in the game
- XXL realistic wheel: 28 cm in diameter!
- Grips with rubber texture for optimal comfort
- Headset connector lets you chat online*
G.V.S. technology– High-precision
- Exclusive “G.V.S. (Global Vibration System)” technology: allows for vibrations in games to be felt throughout the entire cockpit – including the wheel, steering column and pedal set
PEDAL SET: 2 metal pedals built directly into the cockpit, for total stability
- Metal pedals with long range of travel, inspired by the shape of the pedals on the Ferrari car
- Brake pedal with progressive resistance
The Ferrari Vibration GT Cockpit is exclusively for Microsoft Xbox 360, it will go on sale in October, retailing for 299€.