TCL Touring Masters Beta 1.4 – Released
Ryan Callan has released a beta of his TCL Touring Masters mod for rFactor, making Team TCL’s excellent Touring Car Legends mod fit for league usage.
Made with full permission from the original creators, Ryan has majorly overhauled the massive mod to allow close and balanced races by removing several car models and balancing the 11 chosen ones.
The massive size of the original mod has been drastically reduced by only including eight skins per car, other features such as brand new sounds have been added. To fully understand the concept behind his changes, make sure to read the provided documentation here and here.
- Brand new real sounds by Mirko Niemann and Domagoj Lovric (original mod used default rFactor sounds)
- Performance adjustments
- Elimination of any rFm or case-sensitive possible CTDs
- Download size reduced by 75%
- Easier in-game menu for car selection
- 8 skins per car
- 11 car models only
- Upgrades now found as standard (gearboxes for M3 and 190E)
- H-shifter upgrade added
- File paths corrected
- Menu music
- Changed menu background
- More I have forgotten :D
Important: TCL Touring Masters does not conflict with existing TCL installations.
Edit: Download link has been removed as the TCL-Team has not agreed to a public release of Ryan’s work.
Download TCL Touring Masters Beta 1.4 Here