T5 Touring Car Series for rFactor (Payware) – Now Available

Following the much-discussed rFactor 2 version of their T5 Touring Car Series payware mod, United Racing Design have now released the cars for rFactor 1.

The T5 is a fictional series featuring 500hp shilouette touring car racers which, purely by coincidence, share a striking resemblance with the cars from a very popular European touring car series.

The complete mod consists of three different car models: The Aura, Bayro & Maures, coming with six liveries each. All three cars are available for a combined price of 8,40€ or sold separately for 3,30€ per car.

More info can be found on the UnitedRacingDesign website.

GTOmegaRacing.com

• B.J.

it should also be noted for anybody that already brought the rf2 version there is a full pack for 4 euro’s.
    also as someone that already brought the rf2 version and that has taken this one for a spin now. I have to say its well worth the asking price.
    the people at URD put a lot of attention and work into this and I think its worth th award that with a small cut of money from my side.

• Dani .

Selling a mod for a beta game that is not really out in the market already. ¬¬

• Realkman666

rF1

• Dani .

And RF2…

• Professional Operator

Fair price. Much better than other games like iRacing, R3E, SimtrollsWay etc.
    Stop being snob, we can’t have everything for free. 8,40€ for 3 models and 6 liveries each is a very competitive price.

• Franklin Silva

pay for a mod, for a beta stage, for non licensed cars, awaiting for all DTMs circuits… sad…

• Anonymous

SimtrollsWay HeHe.

• http://virtualr.net/ F1Racer

Great to have this on rF1! FFB is great with realfeel, brakes are good and strong, car is a bit twitchy on bumpy tracks but it keeps you awake :) Nice work URD.

rF1 isn’t in beta. And if they made all the DRM tracks, would you buy those too or just moan even more ?

• sk3ptik0n

I didn’t receive any notices in my email about this mod. I would be interested ijn purchasing the rF1 version, since I already have the rF2, but unless I missed another email, the rF2 at some point had all the liveries, the brand mod, etc. but it stopped working when other mods got updated (not their fault, it’s the rF2 silly system).

However, now I no longer have access to the liveries they released, nor the brands mod and the cars are scattered around my rF2 list of mod rather than together under the same heading.

I have been waiting for an update that solved all that but either I have missed it or it never came out. Seeing them available for rF1 is nice, but I wish they had finalized the rF2 version.

• Harry Tulloch

I would have rather paid for this than rF2 version better frame rate and more tracks

• B.J.

That sounds like your talking about the SR-RF pack that mods the T5 mod so that it has the real DTM skins and names.
    if that is the case then that has nothing to do with the URD release of the T5 mod since the guys over at URD have nothing to do with that pack and they never released any name changes or liveries outside of the base mod liveries that are also in this rf1 release.
    I think your getting things a bit mixed up here since the SR-RF thing is a mod that modified the T5 mod with DTM names and liveries.
    also in case you really have missed an update to the T5 mod or so I suggest you mail the guys over at URD, they are nice people and usually helpful to work out things in case something is wrong or you missed an update.

• Ales Ogrinc

Hey, send us an email and ill try to help you to resolve the problem on rF2.

Uh oh. Someone doesn’t like me liking this mod. Haha :)

• Richard Pittam

I really prefer the rf1 version. Using rf2 the FFB feels pretty loose but on rf1 it’s great. Is it me or is the sound a lot better too?

• Professional Operator

Good to know it’s available for rF1 as well.
    If FFB is great I’m all for it, I’ll try one of them when I go home. URD know people may want to paint their cars so templates are free! Smart Move!

• Professional Operator

If you already have the rF2 8,40 € pack you can buy a conversion to rF1 for only 4 € instead of purchasing it again.
    http://www.unitedracingdesign.com/unitedracingdesign#!shop/c1hgg

• HemiR

anyone else not seeing shadows from other cars while in audi, er I mean Aura cockpit view?

• Ales Ogrinc

Yes, fixing thar problem. Update will come shortly.

• HemiR

No fix yet, time frame ?

• Ales Ogrinc

We have just updated rF2 version and now rF1 will be. We waited for this one to be finished as most of stuff will go now into rF1 to.

• HemiR

Thanks for the update, looking forward to it.

• Tom R

Are the payware mods generaly better?

• Tom R

Real good point.