SLI-PRO Steering Wheel Display Unveiled
Following his very popular SLI-M display that was part of many self-built steering wheels, Leo Bodnar has now unveiled a new generation display by showing first photos of the SLI-PRO unit.
The feature-rich SLI-PRO comes with two six-digit displays and a gear indicator, 13 RPM LEDs and six info LEDs at the bottom. The display is connected via USB, offers a connector for five external LEDs and lots of inputs for buttons, switches and two independent clutch pedals.
The SLI-PRO will go on sale in November 2009, costing around $150.
- USB connection to a PC (control and power)
- Two bright orange 6-digit displays on each side of the bright red gear indicator
- 13 RPM / shiftlight LEDs
- 6 info LEDs at the bottom
- Connector for 5 external LEDs
- Standard mini USB socket and additional USB connector for direct cable connection (e.g. when permanently mounted on a wheel)
- Inputs for 16 buttons and shift paddles, 8 rotary encoders and six 12-position rotary switches
- Inputs for two independent analogue clutch paddles with automatic priority (F1 style)
- Outline dimensions 102 x 31 mm
- Requires only 13mm of space behind the mounting plate (with flat cables attached)
- Matching cables available