SimXperience has released their SimVibe software and the matching Buttkicker Mini LFE SimVibe Edition bass transducer.
SimVibe is an advanced, multi-dimensional audio based feedback software that utilizes up to eight bass transducers to provide correct physics-based vibrations across a simulator.
The software simulates a variety of sensations drivers feel while racing, including bumps, vibrations, gear changes & collisions.
- True Physics Based Feedback.
- Multi-Dimensional Vibrations
- Greatly Enhances Motion Simulation
- Adds New Life to Motionless Cockpits
- Simulates Road Bumps
- Simulates Road Texture
- Simulates Engine Vibrations
- Simulates Gear Changes
- Simulates Collisions
- Simulates Rubs & Bumps
Sim racers who already own a bass transducer such as Buttkicker just have to install a second sound card to get started with SimVibe.
For those that start from scratch, SimXperience offers an affordable transducer that is tailored towards SimVibe, the Buttkicker Mini LFE SimVibe Edition.
Buttkicker Mini LFE SimVibe Edition Features
- Redesigned ButtKicker internals are optimized for SimVibe
- Improved Response and Detail
- Reduced Transducer Noise
- Frequency Response – 10Hz – 250Hz
- 50 Watt Minimum
- 150 Watt Maximum when used with SimVibe which produces a crisper, harder hitting signal than traditional audio
- 250 Watt Maximum when used with a traditional audio signal
- Impediance – 4 Ohms
- Weight – 2.2 lbs
- Height – 3″
- Width – 4.75″
- Length – 4.75″
- Uses standard ButtKicker Mini LFE casing and mounting dimensions
- Mounts to SimXperience Stage Series motion simulators via optional mounting plates
The SimVibe software sells for $79 while the Buttkicker Mini LFE SimVibe Edition is available for $95 plus shipping.
For much more info on both products, make sure to check out the SimXperience website.