SimXperience GS-4 G Seat – Now Available
Back in April, SImXperience announced that Pat Dotson, creator of the GS-4 gaming seat, joined forces with the company.
Now, the product of their cooperation hits the market as the SimXperience GS-4 G seat is now available to buy. The seat is a full 6DOF motion feedback system, being able to produce strong sustained motion feedback and respond to all up/down, side-to-side, and forward/backward G-forces.
The GS-4 G sells for $1970 plus shipping, buyers receive a free copy of the SimXperience Commander software (SimVibe Edition)
- Bolt-on Motion Feedback System
- Perfect for Racing and Flight Simulations
- Mounts on existing simulator chassis and cockpits
- USB-Ready Plug & Play
- SimXperience Exclusive SimVibe Technology Compliments Motion With True Physics Based Vibratory / Tactile Feedback (software included)
- Realtime customizable motion profiles can be custom tuned to represent any vehicle with ease! (Soon to come)
- Powerful Touchscreen Based Adjusments Available
- Easily bolts to any SimXperience Stage Series Racing Simulator
- Includes a mounted bass transducer (Powered by SimVibe!)
For much more on the GS-4 G, make sure to check out the SimXperience website here.