SimSteering Wheel by Leo Bodnar – Released
Sim racing hardware guru Leo Bodnar has unveiled his new, massive, project as the SimSteering wheel is now available.
As with everything Leo produces, the wheel is aimed at sim racers looking to get more than what the average consumer gear provides.
The wheel is available in two versions, a kit version for those who want to assemble a wheel with their own rim and a complete version with the GT wheel rim you can check out below, alongside the impressive specs.
Unfortunately, all the fancy tech comes with quite a price tag attached as the kit version sells for 2400 British Pounds + tax while the complete package is available for a hundred pounds more.
The wheel is compatible to all major simulations currently on the market, videos of the unit in action are expected to be available soon.
- 16nm peak torque
- 10,000 PPR Encoder
- 20,000Hz internal update rate
- Used by professional driver training centres and race teams since 2010
- Powered by mains 100 – 240 VAC
- Works on every sim race game we’ve tested including, rFactor 1&2, iRacing, DiRT 1,2&3, F1 2010,2011,2012, P. C.A.R.S, Assetto Corsa, all SimBin titles plus many more.
- SimSteering Control Box
- High precision and strength servo motor
- Desktop Mounting Bracket
- Emergency Stop Button
- Shaft Clamp Adaptor (with 70mm & 50.8mm bolt patterns)
- GT Steering Wheel
- 2m motor cables
- 3m USB Cable
- Choice of UK, US or EU power Cable
- Config software