SimRacingGirl, a promising new sim racing Youtube channel, is back with a new hardware review video as she checks out Fanatec’s Formula Wheel rim.
The Formula Rim sells for 229€, more information is available on the Fanatec website.
ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula Rim Features:
- Replica of a steering wheel as used in formula cars. The compact diameter of 26 cm allows fast movements and reactions
- Durable construction fully made of metal
- Grips made of genuine Italian made Alcantara®. This material is easy to clean and provides sensational grip
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches.
- Analog joystick to look around in the Cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way Encoder switch to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push(active in Tuning menu and compatible with any PC game)
- LED bar to show motor RPM
- LED display to show telemetry functions. Works with several popular PC games like iRacing or rFactor
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles