the_meco & Pankykapus have released a new version of their very popular Shelby Cobra mod for Assetto Corsa.
- changes to suspension
- changes to fuel tank position
- changes to default gearing for the S/C
- changes to default setup (brake balance)
- collider updated to prevent scrapping
- auto gearbox updated so car no longer gets stuck in gear
- driver steer animation finished
- brake disc texture fixed
- material tweaks and improvements
- fly cam now works in showroom
- car made even more awesome
The iconic sports car is included in three different versions, including the 427 street car, the S/C version featuring a NASCAR competition engine and vintage racing tires as well as the S1 version with better brakes, a five-speed gearbox and stiffer suspension.
The Cobra was among the first modding projects started for Assetto Corsa, to follow the car’s development step by step, make sure to check out the past stories on the Cobra.[boxdownload]Download Shelby Cobra 0.5 for Assetto Corsa Here[/boxdownload]