RSRBR 2014 – Released
Following their successful 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 versions, Rallysim has released the 2014 edition of their popular RSRBR mod for Richard Burns Rally.
As with past versions, the 2014 edition is single-handedly keeping Richard Burns Rally alive, equipping the title that was released back in 2005 with an endless stream of cars, stages and other improvements.
Plenty of documentation on how to set this massive mod up can be found here, available in several languages including English, French Spanish, Turkish & more.
RSCenter 2014 :
– Add the possibility to test a track without integration
– Add the possibility to disable connection test
– Add the possibility to use X-Sim with RSRBR
– Mini Cooper S (VHC_2)
Original format of RBR :
– Sorica by Bojan Pintar and converted by Miro Kurek
– Aragona by RealRally.it
Cars new 3D :
– Subaru Impreza 2000 by Maximum (A8W-00, A8W-99, N4_2)
New physics :
– Pack Group F2000-12
– WV Gol (N4_S2000_1) by Rom206