Rallysim has released the third update for their popular RSRBR 2011 mod that gives Richard Burns Rally a complete overhaul with new cars and stages.
The third update does not just contain plenty of changes as listed below, it also incorporates the first two updates released earlier this year.
Changes in this update:
– Added textures to the Monte Carlo hillclimb
– group H car corrections
– Fixed bug pack N4_S2000_1
– Fixed car pack Group_H problem
– Fixed physics on the BMW M3 E30 pack A8_2
– Fixed physics on pack A5_1
– Fixed physics on teh 106 rally A5K_1
New in this update:
– Updated 3D Fiesta S2000 2010 (N4_S2000_1)
– Updated 3D file. SET for the Suzuki SX4
– Changed the Peklo Tarmac (Miro Kurec)
– Changed the Peklo Snow (Miro Kurec)
– New version of the Reversed Peklo Tarmac (Miro Kurec)
– New version of the Reversed Peklo Snow (Miro Kurec)
– Pack BTB Spain2
– Pack BTB Belgium
Important: This is just an update for the base package, make sure to have the initial version and at least one car pack installed.