Rallysim has released the fourth update for their RSRBR 2010 mod for Richard Burns Rally, fixing various issues and adding some new rally machinery to their mod.
Most notably, the pack brings the Peugeot 205 T16, the Audi S1 and the 2010 Monte Carlo-winning Ford Fiesta S2000 to the mod.
Changes in this Update:
– Correction for exhaust pipe on 306 GrN
– Correction of files for Subaru S14 (A8W-08, A8W-09)
– Correction for 3D on the Ford RS200
– Changing the arrival of Prospect Ridge v.1
– Correction of one bug due to collision in Pribram S2
– Correction of one bug due to collision in Pribram S3
New in this Update:
– Add Peugeot 205 T16 by Po911
– Add Audi S1 by Po911
– Version 2 for the Megane Maxi by Fufu04
– Add Ford Fiesta S2000 2010 by Garyson
– New track MLYNKY by Miro Kurek
Screenshots via Simscreens