rSeat – RS1 Revealed
rSeat has revealed their newest sim rig model – the RS1.
The rig has been beefed up compared to earlier models, weighing 10 kilos more for improved durability and stability.
The RS1 supports a wide range of peripherals, including all common wheels & pedals, shifters and additional equipment such as mouse & keyboard as well as button boxes.
Those who want even more from their rig can equip the RS1 with ButtKicker devices or full-blown motion sim kits by D-BOX.
The RS1 will be available soon, pricing info is not yet available.
Wheels & Pedals:
- Thrustmaster T500RS
- Fanatec Porsche GT2/GT3, CSR and CSR Elite Wheel Clubsport Wheels
- Fanatec clubsport V1 and V2
- TH8RS Thrustmaster
- Fanatec ClubSport Shifters
- Shifter DSD
- Buttkicker Gamer 2, Pearl THMP1, ButtKicker Simulation Kit
- D-BOX ™ motion actuators kit 2250i, 3250i, 4250i, 4400i
- Various button boxes & keyboards