Studio 397 have released a small update for their well-developing rFactor 2 title, fixing a variety of small issues.
- Fixed excessive marble build up on some tracks.
- Fixed UI and HUD colors reversed on some elements.
- Fixed VR issue where clouds were clipping over the horizon.
- Switched rFactor 2 screenshot function to Steam screenshot.
- Fixed Gmotor 2.5 scene viewer showing all stages of real road at the same time.
- Fixed CTRL+C (CPU/GPU usage chart) being only visible with driver name tags. ON.
- Fixed Dev Mode Launcher ‘Video Settings’ button not properly saving.
- Fixed a sporadic issue where changing graphics settings would cause black areas to appear around the car body.
- Updated Fanatec SDK: Added native support for LEDs and gear shift indicators.
The update can now be obtained via Steam.