Image Space Incorporated has released a new version of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for rFactor 2.
Version 1.7 is mainly a service release, addressing several small issues as listed below.
– Fixed AI headlights on road courses
– Fixed several false positive cut detections
– Fixed pit entry glitch on 2014 layout
– Fixed cams on 400 and 500 layouts
– Increased grass saturation
Steam users have their version upgraded automatically if they are subscribed to Steam workshop, non-Steam users can grab the new version below.
Important: ISI will soon retire non-Steam version of rF2 – See here.[boxdownload]Download Indianapolis 1.7 for rFactor 2 Here[/boxdownload]