Image Space Incorporated has released their Formula Two Car for rFactor 2, giving all participants of the open beta test a first chance to test the brand new open-wheeler.
– There are 20 AI drivers from F2. Run with 19-20 AI for a full field.
– Markus Pommer (F2 driver) is not simulated due to his sponsor. We will replace the sponsor, and add him, in a later update.
– AI are using statistics and results from the first 12 rounds. Any drivers who participate or get better/worse after round 12, will be added/edited in a later tweak.
– Players may want to run an unaccelerated/unskipped qualifying session (30mins, unlimited/30 laps) at the moment. By allowing the AI to set times, the race will run more realistic (less slow drivers causing bunching) as the grid will be more ordered.
– Overboost is disabled until proper rules are implemented.
– In-car adjustable front wing not yet implemented.
– Some users may experience white LED shift lights.
– Some users who use filtering in their FFB, may want to use more for this car. Later tire tweaks may take away the need to do this.
– We believe wet tyres are too slippery in heavy wet conditions and are waiting on more data.
Build by Williams and Yokohama-shod, the Formula Two cars are powered by 1.8 liter turbo-charged engines, putting out 500hp. ISI is working in close cooperation with Formula 2 Two Chief Engineer James Goodfield to ensure maximum realism.
[boxdownload]Download Formula Two for rFactor 2 Here[/boxdownload] [boxdownload]Downlaod Formula Two for rFactator 2 Paint Template Here[/boxdownload]