Image Space Incorporated has released a new build of their rFactor 2 simulation.
The comparatively small update includes several fixes and improvements as listed below:
– Made the pit menu wing adjustments use the same display value as the garage.
– Fixed idiot light when vehicle rev limit is smaller while in neutral.
– Attempted fix for laps sometimes being lost on a race rejoin.
– Fixed a crash when starting ded server if borderless mode was previously selected
– Fixed a problem where the wrong port was used to tell Steam friends about the server you are on.
– Removed the condition that only non-demos can change the opponent list.
– Fix for “join as spectator” problem.
– PLR value “MULTI Safety Car Collidable” (used for multiplayer) now works; previously only “GPRIX Safety Car Collidable” (used for single player) was fixed.
– Fixed occasional ‘missing gears’ problem.
MODDING / PUBLIC DEV:
– Increased size of some mas2 dialogs
– Added a confirmation before deleting all waypoints in mod mode.
– Added delete next/prev to selected waypoint menu.
– Changed “delete branch” to only require single waypoint selected.
– Slightly raised the line showing where the AI is aim to make it more likely to be above the track surface.
The new build can be grabbed below, also including a new demo installer. Steam users should not be downloading these but rather update their installation via Steam.[boxdownload]Download rFactor 2 Build 1036 Demo Installer Here[/boxdownload] [boxdownload]Download rFactor 2 Build 1036 Lite Installer Here[/boxdownload]