rF_HighVoltage KERS & DRS 1.0 – Released
Back in August, KIKONI & ACHIM from SimsyncPro released rF_HighVoltage, an innovative tool that allows rFactor to simulate KERS & DRS.
Now, the tool has left the beta stage as the 1.0 version of rF_HighVoltage has been released, including the following changes:
- Engine files with a complete boost mapping are not longer neccessary to get a working KERS.
- Several changes and improvements have been made to harden the program against cheating attempts.
- Renamed configuration section in rfm (refer to ADD2rfm.txt, which is included in the installer)
- Those who have used one of the previous beta releases, will be informed that the configuration settings have been renamed. You can update the settings automatically to enable them with rF_HighVoltage 1.0.
- Due to the changes to the rfm, the new version will not be available thru the autoupdater until February, 5th 2012
Below is a video tutorial to show of the functionality of this impressive tool, rF_HighVoltage is highly adjustable and allows users to define their own rules for KERS & DRS usage.