Renovatio SRD-9C Display – Photos & Info
Renovatio Development is close to launching their new SRD-9C data display.
If you`re a long-term follower of sim racing, you might remember Renovatio and the MMG-branded SimRDisp7X data display (review here).
Powered by the SRD Manager 2 software, the new display is compatible to all current & recent simulation titles.
- Plug and play
- USB 2.0 (Type: Mini-B)
- 12 High brightness RPM LEDs
- 2x 4-Digits Display
- Advanced data (Lap Timing, KERS, DRS)
- Race flags
- Large compatibility
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- 10 MB of hard drive space for installation
- CD or DVD optical drive
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection for updates
The SRD-9C will go on sale starting September 7, pricing info is not yet available.