Kunos Simulazioni has unveiled an upcoming new DLC pack for their Assetto Corsa title.
The “Ready to Race” pack will, as the name suggests, introduce a big batch of new race cars to the title.
Coming as part of the pack are ten new race cars, including modern prototype machinery, touring cars and some classics as well.
Included Car Models
- Audi R8 LMS 2016
- Audi R18 e-tron quattro
- Audi TT Cup 2016
- Audi TT RS (VLN)
- Lotus 3-Eleven
- Maserati MC12 GT1
- McLaren 570S
- McLaren P1 GTR
- Toyota Celica ST185 Turbo
- Toyota TS040 Hybrid
Along with the DLC pack, the studio will also release the title’s 1.14 update, coming with the following changes:
- Added wind algorithm
- Added AI Aggression selection
- More AI differences within a single lap to generate more battles
- Added AI wing setup variations
- New AI algorithms for understeer detection and downshifting
- Improved Downshift Protection
- Updated Steam statistic reader to synchronize steam achievement
The DLC pack & update will be available starting May 18. As usual, console users of Assetto Corsa will have to wait a little longer to get their hands on the new content.