RaceRoom Racing Experience – Teaser Released
Simbin has released a playable teaser of their free to play RaceRoom Racing Experience game on Steam.
The teaser includes the Aquila CR1 Sports GT that can be driven on the fictional RaceRoom Raceway that was shown off at GamesCom already.
Unfortunately, the teaser only seems to include the Amateur driving model to make it accessible to as many people as possible.
- The SimBin interpretation of a skill based Free To Play racing game.
- SimBin’s latest iteration of their award winning physics methodology and technology.
RendR™ graphics engine
- Dynamic Lighting System, Motion Blur, Physics based Particle system, Light Shafts, improved scalability.
- Automatically detects and pre-loads the needed profiles and assets for supported peripherals such as wheels and Joy Pads.
Brand New Sound Engine
- Supporting 7.1 surround sound, multi layered audio playback and enhanced trigger system.
Leaderboard Challenge Teaser Edition
- What was originally a solo play game mode is now a global real time challenge about being fastest in the world.
- The key to all the action in RaceRoom Racing Experience. From impulse to racing you are only 40 seconds away. Never before has it been faster to strap into your favorite race car.
Once you`re done giving it a try, don’t forget to share your opinion with everyone in the comments!