RACE07 – Update 126.96.36.199 Released
Following the last version release in June, Simbin has released a new version of RACE07, fixing some small issues with the title and the other games based on it.
- Fix for events rotation issues on dedicated server where a given track would constantly reload.
- Added scrolling for version and installed packs announcer in the main menu when a lot of packs are installed
- Changed default volume values for “Tyre Skid” and “Tyre Scrub” to 80 and 40 respectively (requires creation of a new profile)
- Increased threshold for wheel smoke emission. No smoke should emit any longer when just taking a corner at high speed.
- Fix for blue arms when using custom skins
- Fix for the pit entry .gmt gate that was too wide and triggered when player would pass inches from the pitwall.
- Fix for various custom skins that didn’t work
- Fix for some online compatibility issues between RETRO and STCC
- Updated skins with winners of the skinning competition
GT Power Expansion:
- Fix for blurry textures on the BMW M3 GT2
The new version is automatically downloaded when using one of the supported titles via Steam. A dedicated download for the offline-version of RACE07 is currently not available.