Putnam Park for rFactor 2 0.9 – Released
feels3 has released a beta version of his Putnam Park track for rFactor 2.
- trees use temporary T1 shader, more advanced shader with specular, normal map and ambient occlusion is planned for v1.0
- HDR profile is from ISI’s track
- track include two layouts, “GP” and “Chicanes”, third, short layout is planned for v1.0
- animated cornerworkers are planned for v1.0
- racegroove, marbles and crowd textures are from ISI’s tracks.
- temporary replay cameras, upgrade is planned for 1.0
- some models and textures improvements are planned for 1.0
Just as with his excellent Snetterton track, feels3 is reserving the 1.0 version of the track for once rFactor 2 goes gold.
The 1.87 mile Putnam Park track is a popular club racing facility in Indiana, hosting plenty of events and test sessions. rFactor users are probably already familiar with the track thanks to GMT’s version that was released back in 2008.