ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedal Set Unveiled
ProtoSimTech have officially unveiled their PT-1 pedal set.
Build using durable materials and featuring professional features such as a 50KG load cell brake pedal and industrial-grade components, the pedal set is available both as 2-pedal and 3-pedal version.
Despite all the features listed below, the set will be available for a a very affordable price, selling for 319 Dollars for the two-pedal version and 379 Dollars for the three-pedal version including clutch.
- Powder Coated Finish
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
- 50KG Load Cell – Brake Pedal
- Industrial Quality Potentiometers (rated for millions of turns) – Throttle and Clutch Pedals
- Multiple Pedal Face Positions
- Adjustable Pedal Height
- Adjustable Spring Tension
- Adjustable Pedal Travel
- Adjustable Potentiometer Travel
- Adjustable Clutch “Feel”
- Can Be Inverted or Placed Right Side Up (with each pedal separately)
- Adjustable load cell position (for lighter or heavier braking)
- Clutch mechanism can be removed while retaining full clutch functionality
The PT-1 will be available for pre-order later this fall. To ensure a timely build process & shipping time, ProtoSimTech will only accept 20 initial orders. Once these are processed and shipped, 20 additional customers will be able to order their set.
For more information, make sure to check out the ProtoSimTech website.