Slightly Mad Studios have released the next DLC content pack for their Project CARS title, introducing a mix of historic cars and tracks!
The studios’ newest offering that is part of Project CARS “On Demand” program introduces five of Lotus’ most-accomplished classic race cars, including four formula racers and the Lotus 40 sports cars.
- 1970 Lotus Type 49C Cosworth (Free Car)
- 1965 Lotus Type 40 Ford
- 1963 Lotus Type 25 Climax
- 1965 Lotus Type 38 Ford
- 1967 Lotus Type 51
The pack also introduces three fitting tracks to race the classic machinery on, introducing historic versions of Rouen, Silverstone & Hockenheim.
- Rouen GP
- Rouen Short
- Hockenheim Classic
- Silverstone Classic
Furthermore, the pack also adds two new career invitational events as well as ten brand new liveries, painted by the pCARS community:
- Bentley Continental GT3 – Bentley Team HTP #84 (24h Nordschleife 2015)
- Bentley Continental GT3 – Bentley Team HTP #85 (24h Nordschleife 2015)
- Caterham Superlight R500 – Momo Corse livery
- Ford Sierra Cosworth Group A – Momo Corse livery
- Lotus 78 Cosworth – Momo Corse liveries (2 team cars)
- Lotus 98T Renault – Momo Corse liveries (2 team cars)
- Palmer Jaguar JPLM – Momo Corse livery
- BMW 320 Turbo Group 5 – BMW Junior Team #11
- BMW 320 Turbo Group 5 – BMW Junior Team #12
- BMW 320 Turbo Group 5 – BMW Junior Team #13
The Classic Lotus Track Expansion is now available for 7,49€, the free Lotus Type 49C is accessible to all players regardless of purchase! More information on Project CARS On Demand is available on the official website.