Project CARS – Build 96 Now Available
Like every Friday, Slightly Mad Studios have released a new development build of Project CARS for all members with Team Membership status and above to enjoy.
Build 96 introduces the brand new Time Trial mode and comes with plenty of other changes as listed below.
The new version of course also includes all changes and improvements that have been added with the daily development builds during the past week.
Build 96 (18/11/11, Team Member+)
- GUMPERT apollo S: Improved tyres, added cockpit display, 1st pass on CPIT meshes
- Tweaks for lighting at Bathurst
- Personal and world best times per car now displayed in the loading screen
- Disapearing text bug in the GUI fixed
- Build renamed to Project CARS
- Time Trial mode added
- New exports of California Raceway, Belgium Forrest, and Test Track.
- New export of the GUMPERT apollo S
Every interested sim racer can become Team Member for a one-time price of 25€ to enjoy weekly development builds and up-close access to follow the development progress of Project CARS. For more info on pricing and benefits, check out the WMD website.