Slightly Mad Studios have released a new development build of Project CARS for all members with Team Member status and above, adding a brand new car and two tracks to the developing title.
The new build features the Gumpert Apollo Sport, a 750hp sports car powered by an Audi V8 bi-turbo engine. The new car can be driven on two new tracks as the build also includes two early versions of Spa Francorchamps and Willow Springs International Raceway.
Version 91 also introduces improved physics for all Racer cars and the Ariel Atom, as well as a more-progressed version of Bathurst and a first evolution of the user interface.
Build 91 (11/11/11, Team Member+)[listfeature]
- Paint UV mapping finished, LODX meshes finished, collision meshes added for GUMPERT apollo S
- Temp. LODA/CPIT meshes added, lots of bug fixes for GUMPERT apollo S
- GUMPERT apollo S (alpha 1) added to the game
- New physics for the Ariel Atom
- Ariel Atom LODA wip check in
- Both Racer cars: CPIT suspension models added
- Belgium Forest track added
- California Raceway track added
- First pass at a new UI checked in
- Resolution increase to 1080p across UI, TILE interface on Login, MainMenu, QuickSolo, Loading screens
Every interested sim racer can become Team Member for a one-time price of 25€ to enjoy weekly development builds and up-close access to follow the development progress of Project CARS, Junior Membership is available for 10€. For more info on pricing and benefits, check out the WMD website.