Project CARS – Build 515 Available
Slightly Mad Studios have released the newest build of their WMD-powered Project CARS title.
Like last week’s build and all further releases, the build is available for members on Steam.
Members that are still using the Project CARS launcher to obtain the builds are urged to make the switch to Steam in due time as the launcher is being phased out before the end of the month.
Build 515 (12/7/13, Team Member+)
* WiiU – implemented CTexture::GenerateMipMaps, CRenderer::StretchRect and CRendertarget::CopyToTexture (required for Envmap rendering)
* WiiU: Moved thread affinity call from thread func as it can’t be made whilst the thread is running
* WiiU: Implemented BMutex
* WiiU Set SceneGraphQuery process to be high priority
* WiiU – fix missing file from instanced rendering support
* WiiU fix Scenegraph thread affinity
* Allowing textures to load immediately instead of waiting, to assist with ongoing reduction of peak memory load
* Disabled memory fragmentation test in order to stop it trashing pool peak use data
* Added mutex test
* Reduce MP stop race countdown to 30s
* Code to stop us skipping mips on particle texture
* Added dyanmic flag to disable use of fibers on platforms that don’t benefit from them or if DEBUG_DISABLE_FIBERS is set
* Bathurst: Slowed down the AI in the blind down hill esses to keep them on the track
* Ford GT40: Added wheel LODs
Project CARS is coming to the PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Wii U in 2014. More info can be found on the WMD website.