Project CARS – Build 469 Available
Slightly Mad Studios have released a new build of their WMD-powered Project CARS title.
WMD users get to enjoy an extra build this week as 469 is available for all members with Team Member level and above, giving everyone an extra dose of Project CARS this week!
Build 469 (14/5/13, Team Member+)
* Ruf RGT-8 & Mercedes SLS: Unlocked all setup options.
* Tweaked the default tyre name search and removed compound tag search to increase tyre options
* Set default tyre index to -1
* Present tyre name rather than tags to the createTire SETA system for default tyres
* Adjusted player only slipstream effect back to 1.0 from 4.0
* Tires: improvement of speed of tagging calls, anti-LSS options
* BLiveEditManager/LiveEditTools Camera Editor updates standard gizmos in and camera object manipulation
* Collect light instances post track load and register with environment animation system. Enable environment animations for locatable instances.
* Render tasks to allow visualisation of editing cameras point of view..
* Restore switch from PostAdvanceSession to InGame state
* Fix for missing environment sounds. When RaceAppCore changes were made, an Init call had been missed out and so handles weren’t getting updated
* Updated game mode scripts, so now all game mode queries are obtained from GameSetup.
* Fixes for list scrolling in edge cases
* Patch to avoid crash on bad mFrame2
* Fix for GUIQuad::SetColour so that it uses GUIQUADFLAG_CloneHasOwnRGB and GUIQUADFLAG_CloneHasOwnAlpha instead of GUITEXTFLAG_CloneHasOwnRGB and GUITEXTFLAG_CloneHasOwnAlpha.
* Caterham SP300R: Fixed cockpit exposure value.
Builds 469 is available via the Project CARS launcher that is available on the WMD Downloads Page
Project CARS is coming to the PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Wii U in 2014. More info can be found on the WMD website.