Slightly Mad Studios have released a new build of their WMD-powered Project CARS title alongside lots of new community previews.
Contrary to the normal release schedule, this one is available to all Team Members+ as well, giving members an extra build to enjoy this week.
The build brings a new version of the Solitude Rennstrecke, introduces the new “save replay” feature & more as listed below.
Build 457 (29/4/13, Team Member+)
* Add default tyre as a valid option when toggling through them
* Added weather icons to loading/ingame screens
* Adding new ‘view replays’ screen – requries an art pass, but is fully functional
* Added ‘save replay’ to post race screen
* Setup screen fixed – mouse can now be used once again on sliders
* GUI element added for flag notifications
* Adjusted sizes to match for new bumper and trigger buttons on pc
* Fixed error in new reflection mapping shader setup which resulted in compile error on one particular combination of options
* Moved track surface reflection code to shared header, and created new road dbv shader for proper normal mapping use
* New mountain shader – for use on mountain skyrings where needed
* Ford Capri Group5: Some livery corrections/changes
* Solitude Rennstrecke: New export
Build 457 is available via the Project CARS launcher that is available on the WMD Downloads Page
To go along with the new build, a large selection of Project CARS Community previews have been released which you can check out below!
Project CARS is coming to the PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Wii U in 2014. More info can be found on the WMD website.