Project CARS – Build 375 Available
Slightly Mad Studios have released a Christmas build of Project CARS, giving all members including Juniors access to the newest version.
The new version brings plenty of track improvements and a first pass of the new Seta tire model for the Kart 01 for some nimble karting fun.
Build 375 (24/12/12, Junior Member+)
* First pass on Kart 01
* Moravia: Removed truck lights
* Moravia: AO and emmissive fixed on some assets, added static and physic objects (cars, tents, cones, trucks), added floodlights, fixed pit spot spawning points
* Moravia: New textures addition
* Moravia: More lights in the occupied areas
* Moravia: First pass of night lighting
* Moravia: Added more static objects around start area, also added floodlights
* Heusden: Fixed gaps, added missing bridges, tweaked garages
* Heusden: Night lighting added, also dynamic objects
* Belgian Forest: Added marbles
* Belgian Forest: Wetroad effects effects tweaked to fix visible joins between different tarmacs
* Bathurst: Marble effects added
* Ford GT40 MkIV: Collision updates. Minor body shape update
* Ford GT40 MkIV: Minor fixes on doors shape
* Ford GT40 MkIV: Added lightglows and placeholder lights setup
The new build is available via the Project CARS launcher that is available on the WMD Downloads Page
Furthermore, you can check out an awesome new Project CARS slow-mo video made by JonZ.
Project CARS is coming to the PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Wii U in late 2013. More info can be found on the WMD website.