Project CARS – Build 245 Available
Slightly Mad Studios have released a special build of their WMD-powered Project CARS title.
The new build is available for all Team Members and above as it addresses some crashing issues several members have experienced with the weekly Build 244 that was released on Friday.
Build 245 (2/7/12, Team Member+)
Anyone who is using a work around of old data and new .exe. Will have to replace the files back to the way they were on 244, or do a full uninstall, re-install, then install the patch.
- Adding changes to render bridge to allow recording of debug information to a binary log
- Modified render bridge logging system to allow writing to user folder (along with graphics configs etc)
- Added call to dump raw data from render bridge
- Added command line arg to wait for tweakit connection
- Modified render bridge logging to pass in project subfolder
- Integrate changes to switch car preview when car is selected in quick solo
- Fix for game freezing when pressing start
- New FE garage with corrupt meshes fixed
- Added support for misc scene exports for menu background
- Generic materials. Renamed carbon_gloss material to paint_carbon_gloss
- Formula B: added missing mirrors to wireframe/template
- Loading Screen – improved weather icon for Partly Cloudy
- Changed direction of arrows for Concord and Chesterfield MAP files
- Added camera files back in for menu background
- Formula Rookie: added new livery
- Removed background video so 3D scene is now default
To play the builds, Team Membership of Project CARS is required, membership starts at a one-time payment of 10€ for Junior access, including access to the busy WMD forum where members can talk to the development team and help shape Project CARS. For more info on pricing and benefits of membership, check out the WMD website.
Furthermore, you can find the newest batch of Project CARS Community previews below!