Project CARS – Build 124 For All Members Available
Slightly Mad Studios have released the first weekly build of their WMD-powered Project CARS title in 2012, making plenty of improvements available to all team members including Juniors.
Build 124 brings improved physics for several cars based on the feedback the team has received from professional race car driver Ben Collins.
Build 124 (6/1/12, Junior Member+)
- Client Version increments for all affected by recent physics changes for cars requiring leaderboard reset
- CDeferredRenderingHelper – only set the specular irradiance map if it is enabled
- Ambient only shader fixes
- Shader fix for missing brake/light flares (DX9 and DX11)
- New camera config for Bathurst
- New physics per the Ben Collins thread
The build is available to all member levels including Juniors, giving Junior members the first chance to enjoy the new content that was introduced before Christmas, including the Ariel Atom Mugen and improved versions of several tracks.
Team Membership of Project CARS starts at a one-time payment of 10€ for Junior access to regular development builds and the WMD development forum where members can follow the development progress and help shape Project CARS.
For more info on pricing and benefits of membership, check out the WMD website. To give you an idea what to expect, below are several new previews made by WMD team members, showing off unedited screenshots of content currently available in Project CARS.