Studio 397 has released a new version of their Portland International Raceway for rFactor 2 as the track has been equipped with some of the latest material tech.
As confirmed in the November roadmap update earlier this week, the next track in line to be updated will be Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
– Updated Roads to work with latest material developments
– Updated Vegetation to latest material developments
– Reviewed Grass bumpiness
– Fixed some objects tagged as Hat that shouldn’t have been.
– Roughed up inside the curbs at the fast chicane
– Added a dedicated material which makes there more resistance on the grass to stop cutting (just on the polys next to the chicane)
– Fixed Fence/Tent lodding issues at Final Corners
Located in Portland, Oregon, the International Raceway is a 12-turn 3.1 kilometer long road course featuring a long front straight and a challenging twisty section.
The track is particularly famous in American Open wheel racing, having been a long-time CART & Indycar venue, being on the Indycar schedule to this very day.