Norisring 2009 by Com8 1.0 – Released
Right in time for this weekend’s DTM round on the Norisring, Com8 has released the virtual version of Germany’s last operational street circuit for rFactor.
As with all Com8 tracks, the Norisring comes with beautiful high-resolution textures, amazing off-track details and a realistic track surface with 3d bumps. This is one of the must-have tracks you don’t want to miss out on!
- 2009 DTM layout with authentic adboards and trackside objects
- track surface modeled after reallife data and footage
- custom sky texture / custom announcer sound (see Ambient folder)
- 24 garagespots (online version with 10 extra + extra startlights)
- 12 pitspots / 34 gridspots
Located in the Bavarian city of Nuremberg, the Norisring is 2.3 kilometers long and incorporates two hairpin corners and a long main straight. The track hosts an annual DTM round as well as various support races such as the Porsche Carrera Cup.