Patrick Giranthon has released a new version of his CART Extreme mod for Reiza’s Automobilista.
The new version comes with improved shaders, sounds as well as physics improvements.
– Updated shaders
– Updated sound effects
– Updated physics – added new engine wear functions, tweaked collision feelers, tires, inertia
– Fontana chassis config fix in trackconfigbase
Originally created by Racing Line Developments and released for rFactor in 2009, CART Extreme features the full field of the 1998 CART season.
The original rFactor mod has been equipped with new features, including driver animations, improved physics and more as listed below.
CART Extreme for AMS includes :
- Several graphics improvements (updated car shaders)
- Moveable driver arms (from TV view only)
- Revamped physics
- Revamped sounds
- flat spots, dirt pickup, etc
Along with all features from the original mod:
- Full CART 1998 field (28 cars)
- 4 unique chassis (Reynard, Lola, Swift & Penske)
- 4 engines (Honda, Ford, Mercedes, Toyota)
- 2 tyre manufacturers (Firestone & Goodyear)
- 4 chassis specifications for road, short oval and speedway tracks
- 4 or 5 boosts (depends on tracks, roads, 4, Ovals, 5)
The original rFactor mod can be found here