Studio 397 has released updated versions of several tracks in their rFactor 2 simulation.
Following the successful official 2020 Le Mans 24 Hours Virtual Race, the studio is making the 2020-spec version of the track available to the masses, introducing 2020 advertising boards and more.
Other updated tracks include the recently-released Berlin ePrix track and Silverstone as detailed below.
Le Mans 2018/2020 v2.51
- Added 2020 advertisements
- Adjusted LODs on brake markers
- Improved grass colour
- Added some adjustments to run off road colours
Berlin FE 2020 v1.07
- More accurate racesurface
- Added night-lighting
- Fixed various collision issues
- Fixed floating pit-out lights on old pit exit
- Fixed various object popping issues
- Fixed minor road gaps
- Some Curb Adjustments for accuracy at Club & Copse
- Slight tweaks to colour balance
- Added Endurance layout with extra trackside lighting for nighttime racing
New York FE 2020 v1.05
- Fixed minor camera activation issue