Four days ago, Kunos Simulazioni has released the newest version of their netKar Pro simulator, introducing the new KS2 open-wheeler and various other improvements.
Now, a small update has been released, fixing some issues with the new version as listed below.
– Fixed FormulaKS2 windscreen hiding remote cars
– Fixed fog not correctly displayed
– Added “fog.ini” to allow per track fog customization. See “tracks/prato/fog.ini” for a reference.
– Fixed dds texture failing to load when quality level is not full and the file contains mipmaps.
– Added loading bar to KTO files
– Fixed cutoff timing on the KS2
– Fixed triple screen scenery pop-up
– Added option to disable gamma ramp correction (DISABLEGAMMA in nk3d.ini)
– Fixed sliding vector having wrong magnitude in the tyre model