EA has released the second DLC pack for console-version owners of Slightly Mad Studios’ Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed title by launching the Speedhunters pack.
The pack caters to fans of drag racing and street competition, introducing two all-new disciplines to the game: Drag racing & standing mile. While the drag racing mode rewards the player with the quickest time on a half-mile stretch, the standing mile competition is all about maximum top-end speed on a mile stretch.
To simulate these driving disciplines, both modes will force players to use manual gear shift without traction control. Alongside the two new game modes and matching drag strips, the pack also includes 14 new cars, twelve of which are specially-tuned version of cars available in Shift 2 Unleashed.
While console-version owners can enjoy the new content immediately, PC players have to wait for the second patch to be released first as it will introduce DLC functionality to the PC version.
– Dodge Challenger R/T Speedhunters
– Lexus LFA Speedhunters
– Mazda RX-7 (FC3S) Speedhunters
– McLaren MP4-12C Speedhunters
– Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution 2 Speedhunters
– Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Speedhunters
– Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION IX MR-edition Speedhunters
– Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (S30) Speedhunters
– Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (C10) Speedhunters
– Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) Speedhunters
– Pagani Huayra Speedhunters
– Toyota Supra Speedhunters
– Dodge Viper GTS by Twins Turbo (reward car)
– World Racing Pro-FWD Reaper Scion tC (reward car)
– Miyatomi Drag Strip
– Miyatomi Mile
– Aguera Drag Strip
– Agueda Aerodrome
– Nevada Drag Strip
– Nevada Freight Yard
The pack is now available for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE and $9.99 on the Playstation Network, below are lots of previews of the new cars and tracks.