MMG 2007 Server Edition 1.0 – Released
Some weeks after the release of the much-discussed public edition, MMG has released the server edition of their 2007 Formula One mod for rFactor. Primarily aimed at leagues who want equal cars for close competition, the server edition also fixes some of public edition’s bugs.
What’s new from previous version?
- New Cockpit Mirrors upgrades for all teams
- Fixed Button Helmet Texture
- Fixed Cockpits for teams
- Fixed Renault Steering Wheel Issues
- Fixed Toyota Trulli Wheel Texture
- Fixed Ferrari Car Model, Suspensions & Textures
- Removed Wing upgrades
- Improved Near Perfected simulation physics / Lap Times.
- New Tires, Fixed Understeer/Oversteer, Fixed grip levels, Fixed Wear Levels. Better Realistic handling.
- Added Wet tires and adjusted Hard tires.
- Fuel Tanks now 150L
- New Braking System. Watch your brake temperature. Cold Temps less than 200 degrees. Best Brakes at 600-950 degrees, overheating brakes 1200+.
- Fine Tuned Gear Ratios
- Fixed Safety Car Physics and Fixed Safety car Speed. Based off real Safety car specs. Now isn’t so slow as before.
- Fixed Damage Pit stop Time. Max 100 seconds pit stop for broken suspensions.
- New Damage Physics. Tires do come off after a hard crash
- Reinserted ISI BMW sounds
- Removed BOOST. Now car is set to 19000 RPM at all times. Boost is used for fuel mixutre and minor torque incensement.
- New Good Default Setup
- Reduced Draft Effect
- Reduced Downforce Lost while in drafting effect
- Fixed Fuel Usage