Team Pure has released a new version of their Mazda Miata mod for Assetto Corsa.
The new version comes with plenty of improvements on the physics-side as listed below.
– Suspension geometry corrections
– Fixed overall weight, unsprung weights
– Shock travel, Spring rates, ride height, ARB corrected
– Completely new tyres that match new version
– Aero reworked, drag value fixed, lift added to both front and rear
– FFB tweaked
– Steering ratio and lock changed to quicker rack to help with non-linearity issues
– Handbrake power reduced
– Missing code added to get rid of error messages in the logs
The mod brings the 1995 version of the popular Japanese roadster to Assetto Corsa, featuring the 1.8i model.
The quality mod has been crafted using laser-scan data, ensuring a quality that makes the car fit in with Assetto Corsa’s stock content.
Outside of the United States, the Miata is better known as the MX-5 in Europe and as Eunos Roadster in Japan. Since February 1989, almost a million Miatas have been sold around the world, making it the most popular roadster in automotive history.Download Mazda Miata for Assetto Corsa 1.1 Here[/boxdownload]