ECAR Tracks has released a new version of his Le Mans Bugatti Circuit for rFactor 2.
Scratch-made and based on accurate CAD data, the track already comes with full working AI, four sets of trackside cameras, Realroad functionality and night lighting.
The new version comes with plenty of bug fixes, improved AIW and more:
- Fixed “sinking” GMTs due some TDF file erros (cars jumping or sinking)
- Fixed garage doors issue (now one team has 3 pit bails as real Le Mans track – all three doors will be opened when an single car of the team car is selected)
- Fixed annoying line in distant trees textures due incorrect uvw mapping.
- Changed mipmap bias of some blurred grass textures
- A bit improved gravel-tarmac transition
- Remodeled Bridge on back straight and new textures for it.
- Albedo map corrected for 9 track textures
- Few AIW corrections
- Increased Clip Planes of several trackside cameras (*.CAM) due the incorrect clipping of far objects as horizon trees.
- Renamed package to make easy finding.
- Inserted current version in loading screen for better control.
Opened in 1965, the 4.1 kilometer Bugatti Circuit is a permanent race track located in the city of Le Mans. Allowing all-year operation, parts of the track are also used for the annual Le Mans 24 Hour race as the circuit’s famous endurance layout uses the start finish straight and first chicane of the permanent Bugatti Circuit.[boxdownload]Download Le Mans Bugatti Circuit 0.95 for rFactor 2 Here[/boxdownload]