Laguna Seca 1.2 for GTR Evolution – Released
Folllowing the popular rFactor and GTR2 versions, Com8 has now released the GTR Evolution version of Laguna Seca 1.2.
Based on Codemasters’ Laguna Seca, Com8’s version is by far the best available, including new textures, buildings, cameras and much more.
- updated curbs (new modeled and remapped) to 2008 spec
– remapped track surface
– retextured many parts of the track (infield/outside etc.)
– new modeled buildings
– new trackcams by Thorsten Rueter
– added ALMS version with nightlights and adboards
– custom skies for daylight by 6e66o
– added ambient sounds
– fixed flickering ads on bridges by remapping
– fixed tree popup on hill
– smoothened tree materials
– reworked sandtraps and gravelpits
The 2.2 mile track is located in western California and is one of North America’s most prestigious road courses. The circuit hosts an annual Moto GP round as well as ALMS and Rolex Series sports car races, highlight of the layout is the stunning corkscrew corner.