Jerez de la Frontera 1.0 – Released
The Lonely and SLN have released Jerez de la Frontera for rFactor, bringing a modern-day version of the Spanish track to the simulation.
Based on Virtua_LM’s Jerez for F1C, this is just a conversion by name as new textures, shaders, track objects and plenty of other changes have been added, resulting in the high quality these two track makers stand for.
- Conversion with permission from VLM F1C Jerez
- Overhauled Textures and Shaders for entire terrain
- Remapped all the terrain
- Relofted the road for better bumps
- Completely new thinking for road shader
- Remodelled many objects from scratch
- Used Ambient Occlusion on many new objects
- Custom skies
- Overhauled lighting values
Located in the Sherry-producing region in south Spain, Jerez has hosted a wide variety of motorsport events since the circuit’s opening in 1985. Hosted events include several Formula One Grand Prix as well as an annual MotoGP round.